Monday, September 1, 2014

Ookami-kunchi: Wolves Brothers Home

Ookami-Kunchi:  Wolves Brothers Home

A NEW Drama CD from Rejet  !
Illustration by: Kuroyuki

REJET's Killing me once Again BECAUSE of  their great Works of Making a girl go M ! xD BRING IT ON THEN.
Ookami Ash (CV: Daisuke Hirakawa) 
Ookami Nike (CV: Yoshimasa Hosoya)
Ookami Heat (CV: Nobuhiko Okamoto)
Ookami Sonata (CV: Kenn)
Ookami Koiki (CV: Ryohei Kimura)
Ookami Lukia (CV: Yuki Kaji) 





From what I heard it's going to be released on October. 
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 From what I've Understood in the PV.  It's all About DEBTS in here I Guess?
The heroine is going to live with the 6 Hot wolves brothers. 
It's making me remember Diabolik Lovers & Black wolves saga.
COMBI now! This will happen if it will be a Diabolik Lovers + Black wolves Saga.
But, There are also wolves in Dark Fate.

But, I wish this would be a game for the PSP or PC since I hate PSVita, making me not going to 
play Diabolik Lovers: DARK FATE t (* ^ *) t
which makes me want to FLIP A DAMN TABLE ! !

Anyways, I'm going to order from Morishowchan once again.
He is one hell of a supplier for this things.

And Once again ! I shall raise Rejet's flag for making me go crazy waiting for this baby wolves.
I want to hear Hirakawa Daisuke's voice in not a Laito manner (I got traumatized in Haunted Dark Bridal,
That's why I'm going to post the review next week since I'm still fucking traumatized by Laito & Kanato's route.) 
I expect a lot of things from you Ookami Ash and Ookami Lukia ! !

Be a good wolves.



1 comment: